I specialise in writing bios/personal stories for your personal or company website and LinkedIn profile.
SO. Ya gotta write your bio, hey?
Let’s face it, sitting down to write your own bio can be like a world without coffee (don’t even imagine it)! I mean you wanna give yourself a glowing reference without sounding like you’re completely into yourself. So you pour another coffee and stare blankly at the screen.
How do you actually write about yourself objectively, while capturing the creative-fun-innovative and kick ass professional that you are?
Each client I work with faces this dilemma. They don’t really know where to start or what to talk about in their bio.
Enter Monica. (That’s me) I help corporates and executives, creatives and entrepreneurs - essentially all great people - capture who they are in 250-500 words max. Imagine that? You, the whole you captured in just a few paragraphs. Geez…you'd want it to be good. Wait, not good…it better be effing (can I say that here?) BRILLIANT!
It’s what I love. It’s what I do - capture the essence of YOU and your accolades into a handful of paragraphs. And, the best part…you don’t have to lose any sleep, hair or invite any premature wrinkles forcing yourself to write it. PHEW!
Let me do what I’m great at while you go do what you’re great at! Win-Win! #Kapow
BIO/PERSONAL STORY PACKAGES
Option 1 - 250 Word Bio
- 250 word written bio. Perfect length for media, magazines, LinkedIn, 'About You' profiles, your website, CV's, corporate events.
- A short 20 minute “Get to know you” consult. This way you can share with me what you’d like to communicate through your bio, I can get a sense of who you are, your personality and your experience.
-Tailored questionnaire for you to answer around who you are, what you stand for and your achievements. Each of my clients has walked away from answering these very confident and clear about what they do and better able to communicate how they can help their clients.
- 1 revision included (**Revisions thereafter are charged at a reduced hourly rate of $80/hr)
Package Price: $300.00
Option 2 - 500 Word Bio
- 500 word written bio. Perfect length for media releases, your website 'About You' page. This version can always be cut down and used as you wish later on.
- A 20 minute “Get to know you” consult. This way you can share with me what you’d like to communicate through your bio, I can get a sense of who you are, your personality and your experience.
- Tailored questionnaire for you to answer around who you are, what you stand for and your achievements. Each of my clients has walked away from answering these very confident and clear about what they do and better able to communicate how they can help their clients.
- 2 revisions included (**Revisions thereafter are charged at a reduced hourly rate of $80/hr)
Package Price: $500.00
For any questions or queries; or to purchase your package EMAIL ME HERE.
I guarentee to capture the innovative, fun and charming professional (with a killer smile) that you are. And I promise, these words will be so good they’ll TOTALLY bring out the colour of your eyes.
Here's what some of my clients have to say about their bios/personal stories and working with me.
"I've worked with Monica on numerous occasions over the years and I would absolutely hire her again! Not only is she excellent with details, she is incredibly wonderful to work with. We've planned events in Australia together and she's crafted exceptional content to capture the hearts and minds of our audience. Her love for writing and communicating shines through all that she does. I totally recommend her services."
- Christine Hassler, Best Selling Author, Speaker and Life Coach
"This is bloody awesome!!!! You are amazing. I love every word! Thank you so so much Monica!! :)"
- Fiona Triaca, Naked Ambition CEO + Founder
“Monica’s interviewing skills are inquisitive and she gets the best out of people to capture a compelling story.
I have worked with her across numerous projects. A delicate wordsmith; Monica is a delight to work with."
- Justine McKell, McKell Media
The amazing brands and individuals I've worked with